Interesting Night in the Big 10

WriterGoph

Reaction score
First, MSU gets stunned by NW and then Wiscy loses at Iowa.

I'm feeling 100% better about our "ugly" win at Carver and our hiccup in Evanston.

Honestly, if the Gophers can manage to sweep this week, you have to consider them a part of a clear-cut Top 3 in the Big 10.

Anybody disagree?

Not me! But lets see those wins before we count 'em. Nice to see that Northwestern is a real threat, MSU can be beat, and I even better now about our win against Wisky.

Interesting is one way to put it, down right CRAZY is another!!!!:eek:

Honestly, how many folks thought that Northwestern would win at Michigan State and that Iowa would knock off the Badgers??

I'll be honest and say I sure as heck didn't...;):p

WriterGoph is right on. Or "write" on. Whichever. :)

After watching the games last night, the first thing I was going to say to the Gopher fans at work this morning is that Minnesota's win over Iowa at CHA looks better and the loss at Northwestern on Sunday doesn't look nearly as bad.

The "So ends a promising season!" thread seems to me to a little bit premature.

I still think Purdue will win the title. Tonights game is very, very, huge. Even w/a win tonight, and we win our remaining home games, 5 more losses is very possible.

Gotta Love It

You gotta love that anyone can beat anyone this year. Number one teams keep getting beat, and our conference is beating each other. This should make for an exciting finish to to the year and it will be interesting to see who shows up at tournament time.

Top Bottom