Timing of Wisconsin VB game?

RodentRampage

Reaction score
I am planning on dragging some friends to the VB game against Wisconsin this weekend, the $1 tickets make them more inclined to give it a try. I know the idea is to get as big a crowd as possible, but doesn't having it up against a football game cut into that crowd? If the VB game started at about 3PM, then there might be a lot of people who decided to attend a VB game after the FB game. If the VB game is going to be on the BTN, I suppose there is nothing that can be done. But for games where the game is not going to be on TV, wouldn't it make more sense to have it start after the football game ends?

Are you talking Vikings-Packers? If so, the game is on Sunday evening.

Volleyball game starts at 1 on Sunday, not Saturday.

I was just testing you. Good job, you all passed. Seriously though, I goofed.

But while we are on the subject, why not schedule VB games after FB games? Parking might be a problem, but if you had discount tickets with your FB stub, there might be a lot of people who took a stroll over to see a VB game. One way to beat the traffic.

I was just testing you. Good job, you all passed. Seriously though, I goofed.

But while we are on the subject, why not schedule VB games after FB games? Parking might be a problem, but if you had discount tickets with your FB stub, there might be a lot of people who took a stroll over to see a VB game. One way to beat the traffic.

Not a bad idea.

Top Bottom