MNSnowman will be on hiatus for a few days

MNSnowman

An old timer
Reaction score
Unfortunately, a bout with pneumonia has put me in the hospital for the next few days. I'll score today's picks when I return to my laptop but using the iPod touch without cut 'n' paste is too clumsy for PPD.

I'll also handle the "Predict the Score" for Purdue but it'll be a couple of days late, I fear.

As to the Indiana game's predict the score, I'll post something Friday but it'll be abbreviated.

Worst thing: hospital has wireless but no BTN!

Get well soon Snowman - Be well.

Thanks for all you do for the GHole.

I second RRjack's sentiment. I'm so sorry you're not feeling well - only you would be dedicated enough to the hole to post from your hospital bed. That dedication.

We are so lucky to have you, Snowman, and wish you a speedy recovery! Take care of yourself :)

Get well soon Snowman! Hopefully a Gopher victory on Thursday (and maybe a Drake win tonight) will help your recovery!

Best wishes SnowMan.....Get well QUICK!!!! We need you!!!!!

How in the world does a snowman catch pneumonia?:)

Get well soon.

Hopefully the team knows and they will "win one for the Snowman" Thursday night.

Get better soon!

Get well MNSnowman!! Here's to a quick and full recovery.

Go Gophers!!

Unfortunately, a bout with pneumonia has put me in the hospital for the next few days. I'll score today's picks when I return to my laptop but using the iPod touch without cut 'n' paste is too clumsy for PPD.

I'll also handle the "Predict the Score" for Purdue but it'll be a couple of days late, I fear.

As to the Indiana game's predict the score, I'll post something Friday but it'll be abbreviated.

Worst thing: hospital has wireless but no BTN!

Get well soon. Don't know if you have bacterial P or viral P but best wishes.

Get Well Soon!

This winter has been a killer with bringing some nasty bugs. Take it easy for a few days, Snowman...

As always, thank you for all you do on PPD and your postings/musings. :)

Get well soon !

If they don't have ESPN but have wireless make sure and watch the game on channelsurfing.net
or justintv tonight !

As an Irondale alumnus I shouldn't be well-wishing a member of the Mounds View Cabal, but I suppose our gopher allegiance can be the trump card. Hope you get well soon!

I can just see MNSnowman, sitting in the hospital bed, gripped to the radio, listening to his Golden Gophers...Shooter style from Hoosiers :)

Get well soon!

FOT states:

Dr. Don replies:
P is P, like in swimming.

Once again, Snowman, speedy recovery, we need you!!!!!!!!!!

FOT states:

Dr. Don replies:
P is P, like in swimming.

Once again, Snowman, speedy recovery, we need you!!!!!!!!!!

P is short for Pneumonia.

Duh!!!!! but in pneumonia, the P is silent, like in swimming. C'mon FOT, try laughing once in awhile.

Get well soon.

Very sorry to hear this news MNSnowman.

!

Get well soon! There are some nasty things going around. Get your rest!

I hate hopitals, get out asap. Which means get well soon.

Top Bottom