Upper Level Log Jam

ChemEGopher

Section 133 Row 28!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reaction score
Anyone else get caught up in the upper deck log jam of students trying to get to their seats at the beginning of the game??? It was insane. The Fire Marshall would've cringed if he would have seen what was going on. It literally took me 20 minutes from the time I entered the dome to get to my seat. Girls were crying, Hawkeye and Gopher fans were pushing, and cops stood and did nothing to fix the situation. Never made sense to me why the students had to enter at the upper deck. Anyways, I guess this won't be a problem any more, but the scene itself was unlike anything I have ever witnessed.

I didn't have problems since I went in after the Victory Walk, but many in my section where late for the same reason. I sit on the 50 on the upper deck visitors bench side so it seems to have been everywhere.

All I can say is BRING ON TCF STADIUM!!!!!!!! Can't wait, only 292 days to go!!!!!!!

Late arriving

Anyone else get caught up in the upper deck log jam of students trying to get to their seats at the beginning of the game??? It was insane. The Fire Marshall would've cringed if he would have seen what was going on. It literally took me 20 minutes from the time I entered the dome to get to my seat. Girls were crying, Hawkeye and Gopher fans were pushing, and cops stood and did nothing to fix the situation. Never made sense to me why the students had to enter at the upper deck. Anyways, I guess this won't be a problem any more, but the scene itself was unlike anything I have ever witnessed.

Okay I'll cut some slack here. I was wondering how the student section kind of "Flash Mobbed" to their seats early in the game.

Top Bottom