Volleyball beats Indiana 3-0

RodentRampage

Reaction score
This was my first regular season VB game that I have been to. I went to the Spring VB game vs. Marquette. My daughter is old enough to sit through a game, so we're giving the "other" sports a try. It was a lot of fun, a good energetic atmosphere. Football is my favorite sport, but I'm getting an appreciation for the "other" sports, and not just because it's fun to watch athletic women jumping about in tight shorts. :D

It won't be my last volleyball game!

This was my first regular season VB game that I have been to. I went to the Spring VB game vs. Marquette. My daughter is old enough to sit through a game, so we're giving the "other" sports a try. It was a lot of fun, a good energetic atmosphere. Football is my favorite sport, but I'm getting an appreciation for the "other" sports, and not just because it's fun to watch athletic women jumping about in tight shorts. :D

It won't be my last volleyball game!

I try to go to a few volleyball matches a year, they are great entertainment for the money.

The band was playing, people were wearing maroon and gold, people were cheering, and the Gophers won. It's not just entertainment, if it wasn't the Gophers, I wouldn't be nearly as interested. Then again, the VB players look a lot better than the football players. ;)

Top Bottom