PP article about Gophers Win at Wisconsin

gopher1more

Reaction score
PP article whiney Coach at Wisconsin

The article today in the Pioneer press was laughable. Bo Ryan Whining about the reffing and how the Gophers did not beat his team but he doesn't understand how the loss happened. He does nicely blame his players for not executing. I would post the link but I have not figured that out yet. http://www.twincities.com/ci_11491422

The article today in the Pioneer press was laughable. Bo Ryan Whining about the reffing and how the Gophers did not beat his team but he doesn't understand how the loss happened. He does nicely blame his players for not executing. I would post the link but I have not figured that out yet. http://www.twincities.com/ci_11491422

Hilarious. I suppose Ryan said that tongue in cheek? Cause if he's for real, no wonder the Wisconsin fans are so ridiculously whiney. Wisconsin probably benefitted on about 8-12 close calls, the Gophers 3 or 4. Not surprisingly, Ryan did not mention the two blocks during the Gophers' run that led to Wisky FTs; he only mentioned the close calls that went against him. I guess he knows what he's doing; his home-cooking from the refs at Kohl Center has led to a tremendous record over the years. His road-cooking from the zebras is none too shabby either.

Why should anyone be surprised that Wisconsin rarely beats a higher seed in the NCAA tourney? When he gets away from the Big Ten refs that he constantly coerces into his favorability, Wisconsin drops a big step.

Yeah, talk about spinning a loss!!:rolleyes::rolleyes:

I'm starting to lose some respect for Ryan. Everyone who watched the game knows the Gophers got thoroughly jobbed by the refs for the vast majority of the night. Yet, Ryan wants to point out times when the Gophers got favorable calls as reasons his team lost?? What a bunch of BS. Take off your Whiskey glasses and realize your team didn't get it done.

I hope the Gophers read this and stick it up his butt again when they come to the Barn.

Big Baby

The foul mouthed Ryan has become my least favorite coach in the Big Ten. The least he could have done was give some credit to the opponent. Tubby credited the 'Cats as being tough, when he could have just as easily said his team wasn't ready to play, which would have been true. But you don't insult your opponent. Garbage like this will come back to bite him. I can't wait to see Michigan State play them. I think Izzo has payback on his mind for all the b.s. they have played over the years (e.g. taking shots after games were conceded). It will be a site to behold. And the ref's fault, of course.

Top Bottom