#21 AP Poll, #20 ESPN/Coaches Poll

It makes me laugh that Kentucky is still out of the rankings...Their boards gotta be going wild over not making the top 25 in EITHER poll.

Have they even beaten a ranked team yet? They think their win over an overrated TN team should put them in the Top 25? Please.

The Purdue game is a big one. If we can sweep the games this week maybe we could sneak back to where we were ranked last week, or maybe a little ahead

KY??????????? BOOOOOOOOOHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH. The best thing to come out of Kentucky is Tubby Smith!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow, I just noticed that no SEC teams in either poll!! I think that maybe a historical first.

a win @ NW would have put us in top 15 would have looked real good.

Thanks, KYGFan, I didn't notice that. Fun and Games on the rankings!!!! Gotta Love It!

I usually don't care much about what's going on with other teams in the polls, but is anybody else baffled about Notre Dame's spot in the rankings? Methinks this is a case of Big East lovin' rather than basing judgments on their actual performance.

After all, they have five losses already, a couple of the bad variety, and are STILL getting props from everybody. For instance, CBS's resident dimwit Seth Davis ranked them 12th in his last vote. 12th!!! Just adds to the idiocy that is Mr. Davis.

The rankings don't mean much to me at this point in the season. I want us to hit our stride come big ten tourney time/late in the season, make the big dance, and make a deep run getting us some real national attention.

Top Bottom