Keys to the Purdue Game

BarnBoy

Reaction score
What are they? I only saw them play against Iowa before our game on Sunday.

What to look for?

Who do we have to stop?

What do we have to do to be successful (don't say "score more points").

Cheers! Go Gophers!

Purdue

What are they? I only saw them play against Iowa before our game on Sunday.

What to look for?

Who do we have to stop?

What do we have to do to be successful (don't say "score more points").

Cheers! Go Gophers!

1. Contain (not stop) Hummel and Moore. Hummel in not healthy.

2. Rebounding - Purdue stinks on the glass

3. Take care of the ball. Kramer and Lewis Jackson are both better defenders than Nolen.

4. Sampson and Iverson need to limit touches for JuJuan Johnson. JJ could possibly eat them for dinner.

Purdue is not healthy. I don't think they'll win this game. If Hummel and Kramer were 100% I would predict an easy victory for the Boilermakers, but they're not so I'm going with the Gophers by a 6-7 points.

Make our FT's. Hitting one out of two will not get it done.

1. Contain (not stop) Hummel and Moore. Hummel in not healthy.

2. Rebounding - Purdue stinks on the glass

3. Take care of the ball. Kramer and Lewis Jackson are both better defenders than Nolen.

4. Sampson and Iverson need to limit touches for JuJuan Johnson. JJ could possibly eat them for dinner.

Purdue is not healthy. I don't think they'll win this game. If Hummel and Kramer were 100% I would predict an easy victory for the Boilermakers, but they're not so I'm going with the Gophers by a 6-7 points.

I think Gophers can W but it will be a narrow margin (2 or 3 points) either way.

Purdue is better than it's played. It would be nice to beat them now because they will eventually get healthy and go on a run.

Top Bottom