Bracketology...Gophers at a 5

Dr.Don

Reaction score
Neat and fun....Gophers #5 vs. a #12 Mississippi St.

Mich. State up to a #2 versus #15 North Dakota State.

On the bottom of the Bracketology page there is a video with Lunardi and the Gophers are one of the four teams under the radar this year.

He says that the Gophs are a year ahead of schedule under Tubby.

Some nice press I think.

how hard would it be to provide a link? just copy the URL and then hit the little globe/chainlink icon on the massage toolbar and paste the URL into the screen that pops up.:confused:

or the time you spent complaining you could have gone to the espn site and found the bracketology link yourself

or the time you spent complaining you could have gone to the espn site and found the bracketology link yourself

Well Diehard, I just did a scientific experiment...and you are wrong! It took me just 20 seconds to type out the complaint of bigtenchamps, but it took a full 90 seconds to find the bracketology page and video.

Now...if bigtenchamps sat on pins and needles waiting for a response with the link, then you would be correct as 3 minutes elapsed between the request and the reply. However, as is the more likely case, if bigtenchamps was doing something else and came back to the page, he would have saved approximately 70 seconds of time.

i was just trying to be a pill. i know where i could have found it, and i could have gone to espn and found it, but if you are thinking to yourself--the dudes at gopherhole would like to know this i should go post it--then you should copy the link while you are at it.

:D

Good God Gopherhole fans, I didn't think I'd start an argument by sharing something that I found on my own. I'll know better next time, either not post it here or will make sure the link is provided. My apologies to all of you. Dr.Don

I'll try again:

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/bracketology

I was just pointing out that bigtenchamps, to me, appeared to just be too lazy to find the link, and what I perceived as a hostile post directed toward Dr.Don. If I misread the situation then I apologize, but I stand by my post.

Purdue at 7

Interesting that despite being ahead in the current rankings Purdue falls to a 7

Top Bottom