Trap Game

ncgo4

Reaction score
This game scares the heck out of me. Coming off a huge win like we just had is a trap. When is the last time we won three B10 games in a row on the road? When was the last time we won five straight B10 games that stayed on our record?

A win today would be pretty significant. Go Gophers.

itsatrap.jpg

This game scares the heck out of me. Coming off a huge win like we just had is a trap. When is the last time we won three B10 games in a row on the road? When was the last time we won five straight B10 games that stayed on our record?

A win today would be pretty significant. Go Gophers.

When was the last time we had a team that was this good? Who thought they would be all alone in 2nd place at this point. Good things are happening and I'm a believer.

I completely agree. It is the perfect situation for us to come out flat. The main thing that encourages me though is the head coach. Doubt he will let the team get too full of itself and start looking ahead.

I am a little worried about Northwestern's quirky offense throwing us off early. However the difference with this team every game has been defense and coaching.

Definite trap game...but I think as long as we bring it defensively, as we usually do, we will be fine. I really think Hoffarber breaks out today and has a great game.

Those satanic schedulers musta known we'd win at Wisconsin and thus laid the trap months ago. Oh, the perfidy of it all! Those diabolical referees are no doubt part of the conspiracy and probably met with Carmody and the NU Brain Trust to plot against our lads. To the ladders! To the ramparts! Resist the common foes!

Don't forget the NU killer himself: JAS. Throughout his career he has put up some big numbers vs NU.

Snowman....your post is a hoot, I LMAO as I interpreted what you said. Everyone is against us, so let's man the battleships and kick some butt today. Man the torpedoes, full steam ahead, take no prisoners, kick some serious butt at NU. GO GOPHERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom