Next year!

gold04

Reaction score
Without a doubt we'll be the best team in the Big Ten in 2010.

Purdue, Illinois and Michigan will be better next year as well. I don't know what Ohio St. and Michigan St. have coming in but I would bet they'll be any worse than this year. But I certainly like our chances with a year of experience. For now, I'm going to enjoy this year.

I personally will be shocked if we don't make the sweet 16 next year. I know it is really really early and premature to make those types of claims it is the truth. The only person of any real playing time is Jamal, everyone on the roster will have a year of experience, Ralph and Colton will have a year of bulking up so they are more prepared for the banging down low, DJ will still be here (I personally think he is the reason we are as good as we are), and we have a top 10 recruiting class coming in which includes a Big Ten-ready body in Trevor Mbakwe.

You guys are crazy. A top 5 finish and an NCAA birth is fair for this year. Next year a top 3 finish is realistic. We need a Harrison Barnes in two years and we'll be set to make a run at the title.

Predicting how far you'll run in the NCAA's a foolish.

Top Bottom