Who is Chris Cloud?

UofM Fan

Reaction score
I was at the Badger game this week and talked to some diehard sconnies. In talking with them they were impressed with our teams effort and athleticism. They had made a few trips up to the Barn and told a story of an almost mystical fan named Chris Cloud. Apparently this guy was some sort of cheer starting guru. They said that they haven't seen him since the '06 basketball season.

Does anyone know who this guy is? Or is he a unicorn in the imagination of some drunken sconnies.

Big, loud black guy. Was at a lot of games, apparently GopherLady pissed him off and he hasn't been seen at a Gopher game since.

One of the most legendary non-student athlete students at the U.

Everyone knew who this kid was. It is amazing to think there can be a student that so many people knew or knew of. Nice guy.

He has 2000+ facebook friends, and I think he graduated in 06. I remember seeing him at games eating Chipotle that he snuck in.

I am almost disappointed that Chris Cloud is a real person, I wanted him to big a mythical figure around the barn. Our version of Bigfoot in the student section.

Sadly he is real and graduated already.

He's very real. I know him a little bit as he works with someone I know well. Never talked Gophers hoops with him, however.

Top Bottom