Wisky win not destined for BTN Classic

hudson14

Reaction score
The comeback was so much fun decided to watch it again on the replay yesterday.
Unfortunately, due to overtime it had to be edited to fit the two hour window.
So the folks at BTN went to commercial break with just under 4 minutes left in regulation with the Gophers down 10, and rejoined the game with 1:39 left in OT. No comeback, no Carter block, no Westbrook 3 to tie it, no Westbrook spectacular and-1 in OT to take control, nothing to show the viewer what actually happened to decide the outcome.
Maybe they could have considered removing a portion of the 1st half to make it fit, or at least not let the janitor do the editing.

The comeback was so much fun decided to watch it again on the replay yesterday.
Unfortunately, due to overtime it had to be edited to fit the two hour window.
So the folks at BTN went to commercial break with just under 4 minutes left in regulation with the Gophers down 10, and rejoined the game with 1:39 left in OT. No comeback, no Carter block, no Westbrook 3 to tie it, no Westbrook spectacular and-1 in OT to take control, nothing to show the viewer what actually happened to decide the outcome.
Maybe they could have considered removing a portion of the 1st half to make it fit, or at least not let the janitor do the editing.

Idiotic editing. They cut out the portion of the game where the winner was determined. It will go in to the library of BTN's Greatest Games in the future but they will have it re-edited when they show it in the future.

wouldnt the game just have ended with 5 minutes left in the second half then? because, you know, only the first 35 minutes of the game are really important.

That was lame. No reason for it, other than being lazy. But if that's all we have to complain about...

I must be lucky. I recorded it the same night at 1:00 AM and I have the whole game. I just wathced the end again. BTW, it's awesome every time!

Top Bottom