Anyone See this Badgernation Thread?

TheHofferette

Reaction score
HAHAHAHAHAHA...WTF do they want? yes, the goaltend by PC was missed, but almost all our blocks were called fouls yesterday (most were not fouls, we just block a lot...we have rangy/tall guys who know how to time it) and Nolen fouled out on the steal (on which there was virtually no contact)...so SUCK IT UP! you lost in spite of getting more reffing calls throughout the game, just not at the end.

http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=193&f=2565&t=3782501

A better one from Buckyville...

From a racist dubbed Myles Long:

Maturi has turned over the asylum to the inmates
If anyone is still questioning the bastardization of the Gopher Athletic Department under Maturi's watch, you are blind. The term "student-athlete" is not recognizable at Dah U. Brewster has loaded his rosters with more thugs than the SEC. Now Tubby's efforts are getting to know the clearinghouse as well.

Did anyone else notice that not since the Flint boys posse at East Lansing has a more miserable lot of gangbangers been sitting in the player's families seats as were last night behind the Goof's bench? Me thinks Tubby needs a street agent to even get into some of these "Student-Athlete's" living rooms.

They are a joke, and soon the police blotters will out these impostors.

Unreal--I saw nothing but families behind the Gopher bench last night...

If anyone is still questioning the bastardization of the Gopher Athletic Department under Maturi's watch, you are blind. The term "student-athlete" is not recognizable at Dah U. Brewster has loaded his rosters with more thugs than the SEC. Now Tubby's efforts are getting to know the clearinghouse as well.

Did anyone else notice that not since the Flint boys posse at East Lansing has a more miserable lot of gangbangers been sitting in the player's families seats as were last night behind the Goof's bench? Me thinks Tubby needs a street agent to even get into some of these "Student-Athlete's" living rooms.

Stay classy Badger fans!

The ironic part is it seems to me looking in from the outside that our hoops roster is loaded with high character guys. Sounds to me like this WI poster needs some extra TLC by hanging out in the woods waiting for the next deer to drop over dead.

They lead the world in mass murderers, canibals, people wearing other people's skin, beastiality necrophiliacs and pet-poppin' microwavers yet they have the nerve to put others down....hmmmm.

Racist.... yeah, I'd say so. :eek:

The ironic part is it seems to me looking in from the outside that our hoops roster is loaded with high character guys. Sounds to me like this WI poster needs some extra TLC by hanging out in the woods waiting for the next deer to drop over dead.

They lead the world in mass murderers, canibals, people wearing other people's skin, beastiality necrophiliacs and pet-poppin' microwavers yet they have the nerve to put others down....hmmmm.

OMFG another early candidate for funniest POY!

yeah, I have heard nothing but good things re: our players in terms of their class and likability. what makes the people behind the bench look like thugs, the fact they are black? that's real nice, Badger fan

I read that post on Buckyville earlier today and just didn't want to get dragged in with an obvious racist jerk. I'm about as insensitive and non-PC as it gets, but that comment was racist and ignorant.

Not only was it family, but wasn't it Bostick's family? You know, the ones from Racine, WISCONSIN??? Maybe FOT can answer this better, but I don't think Tubby has EVER been known for having thugs on his many teams.

That comment from Buckyville is embarassing and shameful. Take off the white hood and look in the mirror.

This clown named BONSKI...

A couple humorous quotes from his posts:

- "Bo who is typically pretty reserved on the sidelines was practically doing back flips at times, so I believe he probably saw it similarly."

That is seriously hilarious. I am not even sure if I can type while I am rolling on teh floor laughing!

- "...my seat was on the end of the court where Minnesota was pressing at the end of the game, and we were flat out getting hammered with no calls. I thought someone was going to get hurt."

Are we playing in the Big Ten or 5th grade inhouse? LOL

That thread is hiliarious. The best part is there are quite a few Badger responses disagreeing with the premise of the overall thread, as well as giving MN some well deserved props.

Tubby is a class coach, I do not remember any of the "thugs" being in Kentucky or Georgia when he was coaching there. Even Kentucky and some Georgia fans still have a ton of respect for Tubby. He is a gentleman and his coaches are as well. Yes he will get upset with refs/home cookin in Madison, who wouldn't??? I was on some of the other boards reading what people were writing about and they have so many good things to say about the gophers and Tubby. see Michigan State, some Kentucky fans (the classy ones), and some of the Georgia fans. I am not very PC either,but that clown/racist from Wisc. comes from the same mold that I heard speaking from Northern Wisc. back in Feb. of 08 say, I don't know who I will vote for, but I know he will be white. SAD!!! People like that have to wake up and appreciate what we have here in the US!!!

Yeah Id say that is one racist wisconsin redneck. Its a shame how ignorant people still are.

Badgernation

Is this some third world country?

Top Bottom