Who was more impressive in beating the Badgers

• Lawrence Westbrook

Votes: 9 50.0%
  • Vincient Grier

Votes: 9 50.0%

• Total voters

From the Barn

Reaction score
I can still hope for the day when we will not need a superhuman performance to beat the Badgers, but until then I'll take a Gopher win any way it comes. So who impressed you more? Grier's game of his life, or Westbrook's Miracle in Madison?

Truth is

Gophers can play a heck of a lot better than they did last night, yet they still found a way to win, in Madison no less. This win was simply about guts and sticktoitiveness. ... two words we didn't associate with the previous regime very often.

To answer your question, I'll take Westbrook's performance. Beating the Badgers on the road is more special than beating them at home. Love the silence.

Gophers can play a heck of a lot better than they did last night, yet they still found a way to win, in Madison no less. This win was simply about guts and sticktoitiveness. ... two words we didn't associate with the previous regime very often.

To answer your question, I'll take Westbrook's performance. Beating the Badgers on the road is more special than beating them at home. Love the silence.

I agree because beating the Badgers at homes means beating the players, the fans and Bo's referee buddies.

If you are going to have a career night as a Minnesota player, a road victory against the Badgers has to be at the top of your wish list.

Top Bottom