Good Game

GVBadger

Reaction score
That was the kind of game I like to watch if I don't care who wins.

Congrats to the Gophers. They executed very well at the end and made every big play and shot that had to be made. I am always amazed in sports when a team has to have 15 things go right in the last 4 minutes of a game to win and it happens.

Looking forward to the rematch.

The last second shot always goes in.
:D

Remember Indiana in the BTT?

I am always amazed in sports when a team has to have 15 things go right in the last 4 minutes of a game to win and it happens.

Nice cop-out. The unbeatable Badgers got beat. By a better team. Tell us again about how basketball works, oh great mind of all things sports and clarinet. You're a joke.

The Gophers only had about 2 things "go right" that I saw. A retarded decision by Bohannon and scrambling for the tying 3 at the end. They wouldn't have even needed those things to go right if not for the BS freethrow parade the Badgers got down the stretch. 29 points in the 2nd half on 7 made baskets. What a joke. And Bo and the crowd have the gall to boo and bitch when a whistle doesn't go their way. Hilarious.

I love how Bo's boys act like they're shot every time the get touched. This sh!t about "touches in the post" that is every Badger fan's mantra is ridiculous. Most of the fouls they get are soft hand-checks 35 feet from the basket and Hughes/Bohannon/Ryan/Bo's wife act like they just broke their backs. Pussy basketball, IMO.

Nice cop-out. The unbeatable Badgers got beat. By a better team. Tell us again about how basketball works, oh great mind of all things sports and clarinet. You're a joke.

The Gophers only had about 2 things "go right" that I saw. A retarded decision by Bohannon and scrambling for the tying 3 at the end. They wouldn't have even needed those things to go right if not for the BS freethrow parade the Badgers got down the stretch. 29 points in the 2nd half on 7 made baskets. What a joke. And Bo and the crowd have the gall to boo and bitch when a whistle doesn't go their way. Hilarious.

I love how Bo's boys act like they're shot every time the get touched. This sh!t about "touches in the post" that is every Badger fan's mantra is ridiculous. Most of the fouls they get are soft hand-checks 35 feet from the basket and Hughes/Bohannon/Ryan/Bo's wife act like they just broke their backs. Pussy basketball, IMO.

when they win, the fans talk smack. when they lose, it's because bo doesn't recruit athletic players. it's become predictable. but to Bo's credit, he knows how to coach. and work the refs at the kohl.

What a joke. And Bo and the crowd have the gall to boo and bitch when a whistle doesn't go their way. Hilarious.

I love how Bo's boys act like they're shot every time the get touched. This sh!t about "touches in the post" that is every Badger fan's mantra is ridiculous. Most of the fouls they get are soft hand-checks 35 feet from the basket and Hughes/Bohannon/Ryan/Bo's wife act like they just broke their backs.

I'm sorry .. Ha-Ha-Haaaaaaaaaa !

True post. Lol !

Jeez! All the guy wrote was that it was a great game. Lighten up!

Athletic, deep teams that play an up tempo pace can beat the Badgers anywhere. I said this yesterday and you and your Becky cohorts killed me on it like I have no idea what I'm talking about. It's not rocket science. The Badgers have a glaring weakness and can only play one style. They play that style quite well but take them out of their comfort zone and a team with the attributes I described above can beat the Badgers.

The Gophers are athletic. The Gophers are deep. The Gophers can play an up tempo style when needed and did it effectively when it counted yesterday. I read your posts (and PainterOwnsBo's) from yesterday again and your homerism was blinding you and criticizing me for making a fair statement about the upcoming game. Eat Crow...and just remember...that wasn't even close to the best the Gophers can play.

That was the kind of game I like to watch if I don't care who wins.

Congrats to the Gophers. They executed very well at the end and made every big play and shot that had to be made. I am always amazed in sports when a team has to have 15 things go right in the last 4 minutes of a game to win and it happens.

Looking forward to the rematch.

The tide turned when Wisc started playing 'prevent' and Minn became the aggressor.
The result is the 15 things that go right.

I am shocked that a Bo Ryan team got rattled by the pressure - they are usually very well prepared. The rematch should be interesting.

Jeez! All the guy wrote was that it was a great game. Lighten up!

You obviously weren't here when GV, Boowns4WisconsinHSBasketballTitles and the rest were giving us all a lesson in basketball. Because, you see, the UW basketball team has been winning under Bo Ryan, and therefore all of the band dorks that dance in the student section know more about basketball than anyone here.

Don't mistake his "you got 15 breaks at the end to win" post as anything other than his attempt at explaining away his trash-talk.

And speaking of BoownsIzzobecauseheneverwonHStitles...I wonder where he/she is today?

All of those guarantees. The lessons he taught us about basketball. The talk about D8 Final Fours that Ryan achieved at UW-Pittsburgh High. How MSU would have probably forfeited their championship had Bo been around.

I miss them all...

Did you have to say "a retarded decision by Bohannon"? There are a million ways to express the thought without misusing the word.

Top Bottom