Congrats from a Michigan State fan

Kluegs17

Reaction score
What a great win for Minnesota last night at the Kohl Center...I was really impressed with the poise of the Gophers down the stretch even after Nolen fouled out and also after some questionable calls by the refs. Westbrook was an absolute beast.

I knew Tubby would get the Gophers back in the mix for Big Ten titles, but am shocked that he is doing it in just his 2nd year. I have a ton of respect for that guy...he wins the right way.

Good luck the rest of the way!

Times 2.

Always been a huge Tubby Smith fan. The big ten is such a better conference when you guys are playing like this.

God I hate the Badgers, that was an awesome game to watch......enjoy it!

Congrats, as well, from an Iowa fan

Echo the sentiments of the Sparty crowd.
Very fun game to watch when you don't care who wins.

With all of the talk of ticky-tack fouls and Wisky's free throw advantage, I thought that the refs swallowed the whistles for the first 3 minutes of the overtime. It got pretty rough out there, both ways.

Just like the Iowa game a week ago, Coach Smith and his men found a way to get it done. Overcoming adversity, a hostile crowd, some typical Kohl Center biased officiating (IMHO), and some bad stretches of play, he made the right decisions and his players made plays when they had to.

This is shaping up to be a pretty magical season for the Gophers. And especially for you Gopher fans.

Thanks guys. You know we've really suffered - you can hate us later when you get tired of getting beat by us!

Top Bottom