You Have To Stay Hungry !

Blizzard

Reaction score
So much fun last night and for the next few days until we play again !

Let's hope Tubby and boys stay hungry and focused for a Northwestern team that almost knocked
off Purdue last night !

with 150 gopher students at the game, it will be like a home game for us in that high school gym they call welsh-ryan. go gophers!!!

From what I saw watching PU-NW last night, their students didn't stand up for the game. Take that for what it's worth.

From what I saw watching PU-NW last night, their students didn't stand up for the game. Take that for what it's worth.

I saw that as well. For what it's worth and not having been to either place it reminded me of what I see on TV when I watch the Gophers and Iowa play. And that wasn't a very comforting thought.

I loved what Westbrook said on the post game last night and I don't have the exact quote but it was during halftime and Tubby reminded them gently ( I'm sure ) that they were the 17th rated team in the country !

I hope they go in to NW strong, justifying their ranking.

Other then 1 or 2 close games, for the most part the Gophers have played in such a way to justify their position IMO!

Also, getting a little tired of the lesser opponent argument since most, if not all schools book them to a greater or lesser degree.

I saw that as well. For what it's worth and not having been to either place it reminded me of what I see on TV when I watch the Gophers and Iowa play. And that wasn't a very comforting thought.

I loved what Westbrook said on the post game last night and I don't have the exact quote but it was during halftime and Tubby reminded them gently ( I'm sure ) that they were the 17th rated team in the country !

Quasi related, funny story.

Kentucky team (years ago) was losing at halftime to a lesser rated opponent.

Adolph Rupp says (more or less) Boys, You Got The Best Damn Coach In The Country. If You're Losing, It Sure Ain't My Fault. Play Better In The Second Half!!!

Quasi related, funny story.

Kentucky team (years ago) was losing at halftime to a lesser rated opponent.

Adolph Rupp says (more or less) Boys, You Got The Best Damn Coach In The Country. If You're Losing, It Sure Ain't My Fault. Play Better In The Second Half!!!

Good one.

Top Bottom