Gophs vs. Victoria

Go Gophs eh?

Reaction score
You know the deal, I would like the time and link to tonights game. Thankyou very much in ahead of time. GO GOPHS!

Marcus Tweet: Looks like Sampson is starting Gophers last game in Canada. He joins Iverson, Williams, Hoffarber and Nolen. He missed last game -- ankle.

A pretty rough first period. A lot of turnovers, and the gophers look like a team that has played 3 games in 4 days.

A better second half effort. Rodney with two huge dunks. One coming down the lane, and another on an alley-op. Mbakwe with a nice spin move down low. Victoria is a plucky squad and you have to give them credit for that.

it's halftime, jjsinmn, keep watching. they go by quarters in canadaland

that is what I meant. nice play at the end of the period right before halftime colton. Hopefully the gophs play better in the second half beginning with the third period.

Devoe and blake are shooters, no q's asked. Rodney had a big game i expect to see more of that. 6 boards around 3 blocks 12 points, 2 off three pointers.

Nice to see the Gophers close their trip with their best half of basketball. They only had one turnover in the 3rd quarter and Joseph and Hoffarber were nailing outside shots. For stretches there they looked pretty good when they had only experienced players on the floor.

Does Howard Pulley League cause players to let their fundamentals slip? I've never seen our veteran guards, especially Hoffarber, throw away so many passes like they did these three games.

Edit: Nolen and Hoffarber are listed with 0 turnovers today.

http://twitter.com/RyanJamesMN

Hoffarber and Joseph each score 19, each hit 5 treys. Iverson, Mbakwe, and Rodney Williams all score a dozen points.

Gophers defeat Victoria 101-67
about 1 hour ago via web
95-62 with two minutes to go. Gophers win. No Nolen in second half.

Blake and Devoe sit down for first time in half 2. They came in at 42-40, leave at 92-63. Great job by the veteran pair in the backcourt.

Good effort from Elliott Eliason in the third quarter. A bucket, two or three boards, and a lot of consistent effort.

Hoffarber and Joseph each score 19, each hit 5 treys. Iverson, Mbakwe, and Rodney Williams all score a dozen points.

Gophers defeat Victoria 101-67
about 1 hour ago via web
95-62 with two minutes to go. Gophers win. No Nolen in second half.

Blake and Devoe sit down for first time in half 2. They came in at 42-40, leave at 92-63. Great job by the veteran pair in the backcourt.

Good effort from Elliott Eliason in the third quarter. A bucket, two or three boards, and a lot of consistent effort.

http://www.gophersports.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_LANG=C&DB_OEM_ID=8400&ATCLID=204988692

Nolen tweaked his hamstring (per Tubby postgame interview).

Final Figi Report: Minn. vs U of V

Nolen seemed to be in pretty good shape at the end of the game. He was walking around with olny a slight limp.

Top Bottom