Gophs vs. Trinity Western

Go Gophs eh?

Reaction score
Couple questions, 1. is it watchable? and link 2. What time does it start?

well thats the point i dont want to search through threads to find a simple question, if we could just post the goddamn link in a place where you dont have to search for it everythings good.

well thats the point i dont want to search through threads to find a simple question, if we could just post the goddamn link in a place where you dont have to search for it everythings good.

Lol. I agree actually.

I'm with you - if I haven't been following threads and they get huge and info gets burried, I'd rather someone just answer my question!

So here you go:

http://www.gophersports.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=8400&ATCLID=204987356

It's the GS link to the preview, and where you can watch the game. Tonight at 9pm. I schedule my happy hour early tonight so I can be the dork at 9pm watching an internet feed on a Friday night, haha :)

Didn't they do the anthems in the wrong order?

Usually the home team's song goes last.

The singer added a few words to the "Star Spangled Banner"

Sampson Out (Ankle Injury)

Mbakwe starts instead. Maybe Dawson will get PT behind him.

GL - hope you aren't dorky enough to be doing the chicken dance at home!
Thanks for indulging us with the link!

Watching the basketball and baseball game at the same time is driving me nuts...

Now I know what it must feel like to be a Canadian hearing "Oh Canada" being sung at games in the U.S. haha. That girl was definitely checking lyrics on her cell phone as she was singing.

On another note these announcers are quite good. Maybe it's just being compared to those fools from last night, but they actually know a lot about the Gophers and talk intelligently.

They need to fix their interface and put the clock on their like previously mentioned.

Loving September Gopher basketball!!!

Nice Shot to end the half by Devoe, but that was a pretty ragged second period by the gophs

The last couple of minutes got a little ragged. But Joseph has the big 3 at the end of the half.

Now I know what it must feel like to be a Canadian hearing "Oh Canada" being sung at games in the U.S. haha. That girl was definitely checking lyrics on her cell phone as she was singing.

On another note these announcers are quite good. Maybe it's just being compared to those fools from last night, but they actually know a lot about the Gophers and talk intelligently.

They need to fix their interface and put the clock on their like previously mentioned.

Loving September Gopher basketball!!!

The only thing is they have to catch up with Jeffrick. He is now on "The Daily Gopher" as the Gopher Football Blog is dead.

i mean that was our secondary againist their starting lineup. Ralph might have been better suited to gaurd their center with that perimeter shooting he has. Colt is a little slow to gaurd him, Eliason just looks akward out there

couple first half thoughts-- I missed the start of the game, Maverick, Eliason, Walker, Hollins and I think Devoe were on the floor when I started watching.
Maverick had more competent play in 3 minutes today than in his whole Howard Pulley season
Big Mo needs a mo' bigger shirt
I am old enough to be amazed by technology and being able to watch this is cool. Can someone do this for the HP League??
Blake's stroke looked good, Devoe is a scorer

GO GOPHERS

couple first half thoughts-- I missed the start of the game, Maverick, Eliason, Walker, Hollins and I think Devoe were on the floor when I started watching.
Maverick had more competent play in 3 minutes today than in his whole Howard Pulley season
I am old enough to be amazed by technology and being able to watch this is cool. Can someone do this for the HP League??

GO GOPHERS

I'd guess than 10 days of practice with the team and coaches did all of the freshmen some good.

GO GOPHERS

forgot a couple things-- LUV Trevor's quick outlets
Colton plays big
Al Nolen looks pretty good-- how many stars was he coming out of HS

Announcers

are much better than last night, but I don't think that in the past I've ever heard an announcer say "holy crap," at least not on the air!
I did like the reference to the play in the first half where Mo ran over a guy in transition to pick up a foul and the announcer says, "big Mo Walker 'mows' him down!"

Mo's vert

Mo has great feet and body control around the hoop, but he's got too much for gravity to work on (with his mass he probably has his own gravitational force). His vertical must be worse than mine (and that's bad). I'm not sure he'll get those little lay-ins in the B10. He needs to drop some lbs so he can flush it when he gets in that deep.

Top Bottom