Damian Johnson

mchiller

Reaction score
Played great in the second half. But, was anybody else yelling at him to not take that 3 with 20 seconds left in regulation, and then jumpin up and down like crazy after he made it?

Great game boys! Man it feels good! I might not be able to sleep tonight that win was so exciting.

I was poundin' the blanket so hard on the couch that I broke the buttons right off it.

Man this is SATISFYING!

In a bar in Lincoln, NE with just my dad.

We scared the locals a bit. :p

DJ getting a questionable foul 20 seconds into the game and his second a few minutes later really hurt us in the first half. That and Nolen's odd play and inability to finish his drives to the basket.

Played great in the second half. But, was anybody else yelling at him to not take that 3 with 20 seconds left in regulation, and then jumpin up and down like crazy after he made it?

Great game boys! Man it feels good! I might not be able to sleep tonight that win was so exciting.

YES! I yelled "don't do it!" when he pump faked, and then I felt relieved as he took a dribble, and then I yelled "NOO!!" as he stepped back, and then went bonkers when he hit it!

WOW

Both that shot and Westbrooks 3 were scary plays, lol

did anyone catch his psych when the students were chanting "SIT DOWN" when he fouled out?
He had a huge smile across his face.. I thought it was hilarious

So much to love about that game. To name a few of them...Damien Johnson, his smile on the sit down chant, Paul Carter, his block of Bohannon, the look on the faces of the students when the game was just sent to OT, the fact that Bo Ryan is still yelling at the refs, Lawrence Westbrook, his 3 to send it OT, that the Gophers came from down 14 points in Madison, the eerie silence of the critics...

Look at the thread linked somewhere else on this board from the Michigan State site if you want to feel really good about this team. The two main things form that thread: (1) You're not a homer if you think some of the foul calls late in the game were nonsense. State fans agree that Wisconsin gets home cooking beyond what is to be expected. (2) Sparty is feeling really good about coming to Mpls and beating the Gophers. It should make Gopher fans feel good that, despite losing that game, it makes another fan base giddy that they came and stole a win from our boys.

In a bar in Lincoln, NE with just my dad.

We scared the locals a bit. :p

I hear ya! I was at a bw's in Grand Forks, ND and ran into a guy from Savage, MN. We were the only people watching the Goph's beat up on Wiscy, and everyone knew it!

I was at a bar that was empty except for me and my friend. Even the bartender left for a smoke with about 1:30 to go in regulation. Needless to say, having free reign to run around wild and shouting and clapping and dropping obscenties in a public setting made me feel good. What a phenomenal game!

Top Bottom