Canada trip game broadcasts

so, can we watch through their website or is there a sat channel that carries canadatv?

Awesome, thanks for the great info!

Ida, it looks like it should stream through the website. If you click on the "7:00pm MEN: Minnesota @ UBC" link in the upper right I think that opens the viewing page.

We look pretty good at least early on. Nolan is playing good defense so that is encouraging

Quality isn't great for me... is Devoe Joseph now #34 or am I seeing things?

I don't know if he is even playing. I have been paying more attention to the gopher football game which they won.

So does anyone know out of these three games in Canada which university is considered to be the best competition?

So does anyone know out of these three games in Canada which university is considered to be the best competition?

Well, they keep talking about UBC playing in the championship the past two years so I'm assuming they are one of the better teams in Canada.

Really, I am not too impressed with the T-Birds so far. Devoe Joseph busting shots in people's faces

thanks for the info. lol the Memphis Grizzlies are apparently a sore subject in British Columbia

Yes, Devoe is number 34... Mo has no 'lift'.. Blake has his stroke going.. Al still picks up the ball and kills the offense.. Trevor is a beast on the boards.. can't say much about Ralph and Colton except that they look larger.. Austin Hollins is slick, but skinny. Watching on a laptop is difficult at best... but still intersting.

Really, I am not too impressed with the T-Birds so far. Devoe Joseph busting shots in people's faces

Yeah, Gophers are playing well against this team. And Joseph appears fully recovered from his "thigh" injury.

Yes, yes he is. Looks like he'll really struggle in the Big Ten this year unless he starts losing weight. Unless he completely moves someone out of the way, it looks like any decent shotblocker will be able to get to him.

34 it is. Holy cow! Mo Walker is a big boy!

I thought our bigs would dominate this game. They've been pretty disappointing outside of Colt's sweet steal, dribble all the way down, and then slam it.

Several people are tweeting that Mbakwe has a towel over his hand and the trainers are checking it over. Possible injury.

On a side not that dude has got like size 20 feet. It looks like he has clown shoes on!

Finding out a lot more about CIS basketball than I ever have known before but apparently Josh Whyte of UBC was the CIS player of the year.

Not good... probably the same finger he hurt in HP. I think he hurt it right before the half.

Several people are tweeting that Mbakwe has a towel over his hand and the trainers are checking it over. Possible injury.

On a side not that dude has got like size 20 feet. It looks like he has clown shoes on!

I vote for Mo to be red-shirted this year. Eliason is ready to go. A little bit of rust. We will be fine by November.

Go Gophers

Top Bottom