Why didn't Landry shoot???

ChemEGopher

Section 133 Row 28!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reaction score
with 2.0 seconds left after Westbrook's game tying three pointer? Did he think the game was over? He could at least attempted a half court miracle shot, no? Anyone that was at the game have any insight?

I don't know why he didn't shoot, but I thought he was about to call timeout when he pulled up like that..which would have resulted in a T.

BUMP, now that those who were at the game are back home i'd be curious to hear their opinion on this topic. Thanks

Maybe he pulled a Donovan McNabb...

And didn't know the rules of basketball? Maybe he thought Bo's whining would pay off and Wis would be credited with 2 more points after the game? Maybe he just "f-ed" it up? Who knows? It was very odd. I'm sure the Cheese board is full of questions.

I was wondering the same thing. He looked like he was shocked that we had tied the game. That deer in headlights look?

This question is soooo easy... he was waiting for the refs to call a foul so he could go to the free throw line! C'mon.
No one touched him, no one was even close to him, doesn't matter. Why would that change at that point in the game? I am sure he thought that he was fouled or someone was almost fouling him or that someone was thinking about fouling him and that seemed to be enough to warrant a call for the rest of the game.

I was left under the impression that he thought a timeout was called. Wish I taped it, so I could see the actions of some of his teammates.

He didn't shoot cuz he didn't want to ruin his shooting percentage...pretty obvious.

Top Bottom