Michigan State board

"wisconsin is being exposed by their whiteness."

"Bo Ryan ******* at the refs during the commercial break as they go to commercial. It comes back and he's still bitching."

"Instead of teaching his guys what they did wrong on that last possession, Bo goes after some official. Hilarious. The guy never stops bitching."

"Does Bo actually coach or just yell at the refs?"

"I'm so goddamn happy right now, period. I want to punch a badger in the face."

"Minny is for real."

"I love Tubby Smith."

Y'all must read this thread. If you think we're homers b!tching about Bo and officiating, read this. Its a riot to hear the same stuff we've been saying.

I just read that thread. i laughed so hard and seeing their hatred for the f'ing badgers too just mad this day all the more sweeter.

I got a hillarious quote and i stole this gif...

"A bear and a badger walk into a bar. The badger is gay. Bo Ryan had sex with an actual badger. "

panic.gif

Great pic

Here's a good collage from another board:

Bo_Ryan_Grinch_2-1.jpg

I liked this post from there posted towards the end of the game:

"Regardless of outcome I sense a lover's quarrel for Bo and a zebra tonight"

The Sparty thread is fantastic. It seems like we're not the only ones who saw clean defensive plays being called for fouls against Minnesota. Numerous posts about blocks and steals being whistled dead for no good reason. Quote of the night:

"This is why the Badgers suck in March. Enjoy the home cookin' while you can. "

I am the last one to ever make irrational emotional posts.

With that said, this is by far.......by FAR

THE BEST THREAD EVER. Period.

hehehe go Sparty

While I respect what Bo Ryan does with his players, the way he works the refs to his favor has always irked me. Izzo, on the other hand, has good, respectable players and respects his opponents. I like Tom Izzo. But Bo Ryan...

As far as the Badgers go, Krabbenhoft sure is a player. Good hands, good shot, great toughness. Landry is always a thorn in the side, and Hughes is pretty decent. Bohannon is good cause the refs always send him to the line and he never misses at the line. Other than that, if the refs didn't suck up to the Badgers, how many wins could they actually get with the players they have? That "press" they applied in OT - if you can call it that - was horrible and unathletic. They survive by having a team full of good foul shooters, knowing that they'll somehow get to the line about twice as much as every other team while playing just as aggressive as anyone else. They pass well in the half court game. And they aren't bad shooters. But compete for a Big Ten title is something that team should never have the opportunity to do. In that regard, congrats to Bo Ryan for being a very talented bitcher.

It feels good to know that we aren't the only people who feel that way about the calls at the Kohl Center. That thread is amazing. Nothing like reading that while watching the replay of the game!

OMG! On the replay they skip from the under 4 minute time out to there being 1:39 remaining in the overtime. If you're going to skip something, skip it earlier in the game! SHOW THE EFFING COMEBACK YOU STUPID EFFING NETWORK!

OMG! On the replay they skip from the under 4 minute time out to there being 1:39 remaining in the overtime. If you're going to skip something, skip it earlier in the game! SHOW THE EFFING COMEBACK YOU STUPID EFFING NETWORK![/QUOTE]

No doubt!! I caught the last half hour of the replay, wanting to re-watch the big comeback and beginning of overtime. I go to take a piss at a timeout when the Gophers just started their comeback and seriously, I come back to 1:30 left in OT and the Gophers with a 4-point lead. Are you serious!?!?! I like BTN, but WTF!

Top Bottom