This is just WAY TOO FUNNY!!

Ogee Ogilthorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
Ordinarily, this would just be a great, great win, hit the rack with a smile on my face.

But with the Wisky fans on here the last couple of days, thumping their chests, Bo is king, can't beat Bucky at the Kohl Center...

All that talk makes this win just funnier than hell. If I were amongst Bucky fans, I wouldn't rub it in and talk smack, I would just laugh out loud right in their face.

Gophers had virtually no business winning this game. Wisky outplayed them by a mile for 30 minutes and couldn't put it away. Now, after losing their second game in a row, they hit the road for a couple of games that could go either way; at Iowa, at Illinois. Four game losing streak for the folks in Wisky?

I LOVE that the rematch is so late in the season. I still expect the Gophers will look a lot different then than they do now. They're improving every time out, learning how to win. Gotta love it!!!

What the hell, it's worth repeating:

TUBBY > BO

SUCK IT, BECKY!!!!

somewhere tina fey is smiling

as Jike so wonderfully stated above,

to my friends in Badgerville . . . . you can suck it.

True, they were outplayed most of the game. Most of the game was played in the half courts. That is Bucky's game and they play it well. But, take them out of their game and they are just another team.

The camera shots of Bo hemorraging on the side lines were priceless and a treat I will take to my grave.

Bo's expression everytime a foul went against his team reminds me I need to get my prostate checked.

I usually don't post the night of a game, but...

I have to second cncmin ... I absolutely lost it when I read that. POY candidate for sure.

Top Bottom