Post-game beverage

BigTenaciousD

Reaction score
So after a win like that, I thought 'what the heck, I'll have a beer'. As luck would have it, the last one in the fridge was a bottle of Leinie's. :p

I'm sure everyone else has already posted all the thoughts going on in my head right now. But one of the best images from this game was Bo so frustrated near the end of OT that it looked like his head was gonna explode...Awesome!

Pour it down the drain!

And yes, I thought his face might melt.

One word, Midleton...

A nice glass of a very good Irish. Very nice indeed. Cheers... Slainte!

"Jagerbomb please!"

Were you at Legends tonight? In the basement when the buzzer went off? GopherD, me, and a couple additional Gopher fans immediately started ordering Jag Bombs. Three shots later, the combination of booze, energy drink, and high spirits from the win had me running around the room like an idiot.

Go Gophers!

"Jagerbomb please!"

Were you at Legends tonight? In the basement when the buzzer went off? GopherD, me, and a couple additional Gopher fans immediately started ordering Jag Bombs. Three shots later, the combination of booze, energy drink, and high spirits from the win had me running around the room like an idiot.

Go Gophers!

LOL

i did a shot of crown royal after i stopped jumping around

Like Malik, I stayed with the whiskey trend.

I had a Jack Daniels on the rocks and enjoyed every sip of it!!!:D:D

My favorite moment of the game

Watching a good chunk of the Badger fans bail down only 6 in overtime with still plenty of time left to mount a charge (which to the Badger players' credit they did). Priceless.

Top Bottom