CJ Henry Leaves Kansas

Why are you surprised? He was a walk-on and caddy for his brother, Xavier Henry. He doesn't have much talent, and probably isn't going to start for anyone in D-1. And i imagine no coach wants to have anything to do with Carl Henry, his dad. One of the worst examples of family intrusion imaginable.

Not surprised he left Kansas, surprised that he wasn't signed at a D-II school. He certainly has enough basketball talent to play at that level, or so I thought. Like Manny Harris has enough talent to play in the NBA.

As for the Carl Henry, that shouldn't be a factor at the DII level. I suspect Papa Henry has moved on to bigger and better things (like that NBA contract for Xavier who remains unsigned).

I suspect Papa Henry has moved on to bigger and better things (like that NBA contract for Xavier who remains unsigned).

Have you been watching the contract stuff with Xavier? It's ugly, and a lot of people are pointing fingers at Daddy.

Wasn't C.J. Henry a Yankees prospect at one time? I'm assuming he's still livin' off the bonus money.

Top Bottom