So Is It a Blessing or a Curse?

TheHofferette

Reaction score
seriously...is it good or not to have someone different step up in every game? I can see the advantage to it, in that the opposition doesn't ever know exactly who is going to be the major threat in a given game. however, I can also see the Achilles heel to it, in that our own team isn't sure who to look to in adversity (like most of the game tonight).

thank you Lawrence and Reverend Carter, you guys were awesome this evening!

we're 4-1 in conference.. 15 - 1 overall.We just beat the badgers AT their place. This obviously works. I call it a blessing.

I think Westbrook may have separated himself from the pack a little tonight as a player of ours that can take over a game.

16-1. Get it right! Now lets settle down and take down Northwestern!!!

Purdue was way down, and just barely made it back to beat NW tonite. As someone said in an earlier thread, losing to NW would be a real downer after the high of beating Wisc. in Kohl, but I think we have a young team that is at risk of doing just that. I'd be even more concerned with a lesser coach than Tubby.

150 students are traveling to the NU game this sunday! We won't let a letdown happen!!!

I think Westbrook may have separated himself from the pack a little tonight as a player of ours that can take over a game.

Anyone who leads the nation in scoring as a HS senior has got to have something in the tank.

Top Bottom