Daryl Robinson commits

How does Brewster do this stuff?

I am convinced Brewster is the absolute best recruiter in the country. How do you get a committment from a guy on the day your program looks like it wouldn't compete in the Prep Bowl.

idk much about this guy. i dont get how he could be a 4 star and play at temple. he isn't even rated on rivals but is listed as a 4.36 40 which is blazing.

How does Brewster do this stuff?

I am convinced Brewster is the absolute best recruiter in the country. How do you get a committment from a guy on the day your program looks like it wouldn't compete in the Prep Bowl.

His only other offer was from Akron...

jucos

Given the Juco recruiting and how it usually times out, i am not too worried about Akron being his only offer. Many, many (but not all) Jucos do not get an offer until they actually make their official visit. Apparently, as is often the case the JUCO players may be under the media radar until close to bowl time. Heck, because he had gone to temple, he was under rivals radar for the most part.

Welcome aboard!!!!!!

His only other offer was from Akron...

From my understanding a lot of top programs don't even look at JUCOs. We need some JUCOs still to help us get to that level. So while only Akron may have offered him he did have some interest from other schools. Even schools like Oklahoma, WV, Pitt had interest. He is a 4 star with what appears to be great speed.

Welcome Daryl! Glad you are now a Golden Gopher!!!

He's a four star because of his meaureables in my opinion. He's got pretty decent size, runs a 4.36 forty (according to scout) and prepped in Philadelphia, which isn't a bad place to be a high school stand out.

Not sure what happened at Temple and understand some of the consternation there. But look at it this way, Temple gets Vincent Hill and we get Daryl Robinson. Maybe it will end up being a good tradeoff ;)

Top Bottom