They are jumping ship in Madison

BarnBoy

Reaction score
ok, ok.. they aren't really. Sorry for the "rubbing it in", but it feels good to be on this side of a win for once:

But this post is hilarious.

Athletes, athletes, athletes vs fundamentals.

Simple as that folks.

What a complete joke of a game.

TALENTED BASKETBALL PLAYERS IN THE 2000s vs NON ATHLETIC basketball players from the 50s style of basketball...

Simple as that folks.

This PROGRAM has regressed HUGE! Just like football.

Ive seen 5th grade girls bball team break presses better than these guys...why is that?

Why cant this team break presses? Why cant this team make layups consistently? How many did we miss tonight?

Why cant this team FINISH baskets when we do break the press...see J-bo MUNCH!!!

Minnys guys SLAM FVCKING DUNK THE BASKETBALL...our guys go up for pussy layups and get SNUFFED BY ATHLETES!!!

get the point homers and die hards?

Wrong direction, just like football...

ITS A NEW ERA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bo Ryan refuses to enter it and we will all pay the price...mark my words.

What a pathetic loss after being up 10 with a few mins left...

Not because we choked...im sick that crap...because we dont have TALENT TO BRING THE GALL DAM BALL UP THE COURT VS A PRESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pathetic.​

Source: http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=193&f=2565&t=3781544

(Badger Nation Board)

One of my fav quotes from the buckyville board...

The bill finally came due for the blocked punt game in Barry's last year. This game is a fair price, as football games are more important than basketball games.

I feel his pain (too many times to count).
Glad somebody else has finally has to rant about ineptitude.
:rolleyes:

just don't try to post there, they have already locked one thread.

Rabbi Bucky said:

What will be that big 'thud' sound you hear at about 10:30pm CST tonight... Lead [-]

01/15/09 4:40 PM
emanating from the northwest of Madison? That will be the sound of all the Goofer fans (several thousand I estimate) breaking their ankles as they quickly leap off the Tubby Bandwagon following the Badgers destruction of the Gerbils.

I think someone had his geography and teams confused....

One of my fav quotes from the buckyville board...

The bill finally came due for the blocked punt game in Barry's last year. This game is a fair price, as football games are more important than basketball games.

I thought the same thing, which makes me wonder if that loser Becky poster with the pirate flag avatar was at the game - he masquerades as a photographer, so if he attended, it'd be nice to get some of his "high quality" action shots, complete with stunned Becky fans crying in the background.

This really seems like they are going after Bo over there, as well as Trevon. Jumping ship could be the right phrase actually.

The guy that you quoted in the original post is one those fans that's a perpetual ledge jumper, only shows up after a loss to rant about how much the team sucks and how dumb the coach is. After tomorrow he'll disappear and won't come back until another loss.

I can see the guy on the Sconny board typing while holding his torch and pitchfork.

Top Bottom