TUBBY > BO

Wisconsin33 wrote: This is what I think of Minnesota: (In general)

Just like football, you've had a pony of a schedule up until now compared to most teams in the Big Ten and you've managed to obtain a good record.
Consequently, alllll of your terrible half-hearted fans have risen from the dead now that suddenly you might have the slightest of chances of beating Wisconsin. And, after years and years of UM "fans" saying "Yeah, yeah... the gophers suck... no one cares about sports at this school anyways," you're all suddenly ready to talk trash and point out the faults of everyone else. All of the sudden you all have a collective boner for your 2nd rate school and that piece garbage shack called "The Barn" and proclaim that it's the hardest court to play on in the world because of that INTIMIDATING raised floor! SO UNIQUE!

Well Gophers, this Badger Student doesn't buy it. You're Minnesota Gophers and you're still terrible, even if you've gotten a few wins. You, Northwestern and Indiana continue to be the embarrassment of the Big Ten. Your fans stink and once again, you'll find out, for yet another year, what it's like to naively come into the Kohl Center in Madison and be completely overwhelmed by a giant loyal fan base who will be cheering for the defending Big Ten Champions.

SO PLEASE! Come back and talk about sports with us as if you are at the same level as Wisconsin when your team isn't on a fluke of a start- trust me it won't happen...

We aren't on the same level...WE'RE BETTER!!!!

You stole my post

Actually mine was going to be:

TUBBY > BO

SUCK IT, BECKY

:D:D:D:D:D

Top Bottom