Guns at Michigan football dinner?

Let's say it's fake, then who cares?

Let's say it's real, perhaps he was explaining firearm safety. Maybe he's proud of his weapon collection and was showing them the firearm, unloaded, with the safety on. Firearms aren't illegal and as long as they were handling it safely I don't see an issue.

If there was a mirror with coke lines on it or Billy Bong Thornton in the background, then you might have something.

Let's say it's fake, then who cares?

Let's say it's real, perhaps he was explaining firearm safety. Maybe he's proud of his weapon collection and was showing them the firearm, unloaded, with the safety on. Firearms aren't illegal and as long as they were handling it safely I don't see an issue.

If there was a mirror with coke lines on it or Billy Bong Thornton in the background, then you might have something.

Terrible argument. If this were Brewster or a MN staff member it would be an embarrassment. It has nothing to do with being legal or not. This appears to be a Michigan football produced video and the fact a firearm is involved is stupid. Real or not.

Terrible argument. If this were Brewster or a MN staff member it would be an embarrassment. It has nothing to do with being legal or not. This appears to be a Michigan football produced video and the fact a firearm is involved is stupid. Real or not.

Why?

the package for it is sitting right next to it. Not a real gun. non-issue.

I hate having to write this but think before you post, just saying it's a terrible argument doesn't make it a terrible argument.

Top Bottom