Hohensee free to take Gopher HC job

Get it through your head that Brewster isn't going anywhere. Posts like yours drive me nuts.

I'm pretty sure he's just poking fun at whoever it is that is constantly bringing up Hohensee's name as a HC candidate.

Irony can be pretty ironic, sometimes...

Get it through your head that Brewster isn't going anywhere. Posts like yours drive me nuts.

It was a joke. Hohensee will never be Gopher coach. Never. Well, perhaps when he matches his 25 years as an indoor coach with 25 years as an outdoor coach. 2035, here we come...

From Shooter:

"Former University of Minnesota Gophers QB Mike Hohensee, who is in town for his alma mater's game against South Dakota on Saturday, has been named head coach of the Arena Football Philadelphia Soul, which is co-owned by NFL broadcast analyst Ron Jaworski."

http://www.twincities.com/sports/ci_16041912

Go Gophers!!

One of these days I think I may open the paper to find that I own an Arena Football League team.

Right now I am deciding between that and a new fishing boat.

One of these days I think I may open the paper to find that I own an Arena Football League team.

Right now I am deciding between that and a new fishing boat.

Schnauzer get the new boat!!! You can have your own beer there!!! Not like at The Bank!

It was a joke. Hohensee will never be Gopher coach. Never. Well, perhaps when he matches his 25 years as an indoor coach with 25 years as an outdoor coach. 2035, here we come...

He may not ever be head coach, but he'd fit nicely as Tony Dungy's offensive coordinator.

Had to get both guys who will never coach at Minnesota into the same post.

Top Bottom