Bo CRYING w/ A 23-7 FT Disparity! Prriceless!

spermophilus

Reaction score
Halle-effin-loo-yah!!!!!

I guess when BOTH teams were finally in the double bonus, things got tighter.

Finally beat Becky and the Stripes in Madison!!!!!

TUBBY RULES!!!!!

Hate to whine about the officiating.....

when you lose, because it just looks like spilled milk. However, now that we won, let me just say that the refs did everything to hand this one to Bucky, and we still beat 'em.

I was just laughing at Big Bad Bo. Every timeout, instead of worrying about his team and players, he's out on the court whining to the refs. This, while having shot 17+ more FT's than the Gophers. On two occasions, DJ was called for fouls on blocks and he jumped up and down. Bo was screaming that he should be T'd up. It was priceless. What a whiny beeotch. Thank God for Tubby.

I used to have a lot of respect for Bo Ryan but he is the biggest whiney baby ever. He looks like a golldam skunk when he gets mad at the refs after one call goes our way.

It isn't the University of Wisconsin Badgers, its the the University of Whiney skunks or babies or biatches, whichever one suits you.

He is a huge whiner. Why do you think he gets all the calls in the Kohl Center. There is a reason he has such a good record there.
Don't worry, now that Tubby is here, MN won't be letting any more talent leave for the dairyland.
Wisky will be right back to where they were in the 80's and 90's middle to bottom of the BigTen. Oh, wouldn't that be great?!?!?(not really, Bo is good enough to win with second tier players, point is, their free recruiting lunch in MN is over. They will only get the guys we don't want.)

I have a ton of respect for Bo Ryan as a teacher of the game basketball. I have zero respect for the way he conducts himself on court.

Well, look at it from Bo's point of view!

By all things good and Holy, it should be a 30-0 disparity! Or at least, 29-1.....

Top Bottom