Devon Wright

Replacement Gopher

Reaction score
Was looking over our class from last year and saw this kid had offers from BC, WI, MI, and Rutgers. Pretty good list. We hear about Kirkwood quite a bit, but not much on Devon.

Anyone know how the kid looks. I thought I saw where there might be some clearinghouse issues.

He wasn't at practice yesterday and was not at the game today, speculation is that his grades were flagged.

"There is no issue whatsoever with Devon Wright" straight from the horse's mouth (Brewster). Heard this in the post scrimmage interview MV posted on his blog. Brewster stated that Devon was on the sideline, was miffed when someone asked about it and told him there was absolutely no reason that he shouldn't be there. Take it for what it is...

Also mentioned that Devon is a little nicked up along with Edwards.

Was looking over our class from last year and saw this kid had offers from BC, WI, MI, and Rutgers. Pretty good list. We hear about Kirkwood quite a bit, but not much on Devon.

Anyone know how the kid looks. I thought I saw where there might be some clearinghouse issues.

He wasn't at practice yesterday and was not at the game today, speculation is that his grades were flagged.

Nice try, trolls...

Troll?

Dude, get over yourself. I said we beat out WI, MI, BC, and Rutgers for him. Not that they didn't want him. It was obviously a question others had as it was asked at his freaking press conference. Let me guess, that guy was an Iowa spy too.

I go back to the posting days of Bob39, ChinaGopher, Flafan, Oldtimer, etc.

Nothing more lame than the dude who randomly calls people out for "being a troll", having a low post count (i.e. having a social/sex life), or pointing out that the same subject was brought up in a post about 9 pages back.

You are simply lame. You are the guy wearing the James Worthy goggles in the pickup basketball game. You are the 40 year-old man wearing the AP jersey. You know how I know you are that guy? Because you are the guy who posts about "trolls" on message boards. You are one and the same. Now get back to all 12 of your fantasy football teams (which would about a dozen more that the number of your actual friends).

Troll?

Dude, get over yourself. I said we beat out WI, MI, BC, and Rutgers for him. Not that they didn't want him. It was obviously a question others had as it was asked at his freaking press conference. Let me guess, that guy was an Iowa spy too.

I go back to the posting days of Bob39, ChinaGopher, Flafan, Oldtimer, etc.

Nothing more lame than the dude who randomly calls people out for "being a troll", having a low post count (i.e. having a social/sex life), or pointing out that the same subject was brought up in a post about 9 pages back.

You are simply lame. You are the guy wearing the James Worthy goggles in the pickup basketball game. You are the 40 year-old man wearing the AP jersey. You know how I know you are that guy? Because you are the guy who posts about "trolls" on message boards. You are one and the same. Now get back to all 12 of your fantasy football teams (which would about a dozen more that the number of your actual friends).

Looks like he was wrong, Nope, your posts don't make you look like a troll to me either, but you're probably way wrong about highwayman also.

I hope that criticism doesn't set you off too. ;)

Top Bottom