question about seating at the bank

jrb27

Reaction score
i am coming up for the usc game and i was looking at tickets , does row one put you right at the field or is it like beaver stadium (psu) and the rows go a-z then start 1,2,3

i am coming up for the usc game and i was looking at tickets , does row one put you right at the field or is it like beaver stadium (psu) and the rows go a-z then start 1,2,3

Row 1 would be the first row of the level.

Go to the top of this page and click on 'Gopher Football', then 'TCF Bank Stadium'. When you get to that page click on 'Tickets'(upper left corner), then 'View From Seats'. You will be able to view any seats by section # and row#(groups).

Hope this helps.

What MBAGuy said. We have first row season tickets, right on the 30 yard line (opposing team's side, closest to the Big Screen). If you are looking at tickets that are listed at 'Row 1' or '1st row', then you'll be right on the wall (if they are on the lower level, that is). Best seats though.. Love the foot room and how there's NO one in front of us!

Top Bottom