Big Ten Network football preview tour

gophersfan

Reaction score
Just a reminder that the Big Ten network football preview tour for Minnesota will air a week from tonight August 27. They will be in Minnesota doing the taping tomorrow. the show air at 7 PM central, 8 PM eastern.

+1

But Gary DiNardo added very little on KFAN today.

I don't know, I just don't like the guy. No offense if you like him...I can be swayed. Give me a reason to sway.

[Q

UOTE=Unregistered User;245183]+1

But Gary DiNardo added very little on KFAN today.

I don't know, I just don't like the guy. No offense if you like him...I can be swayed. Give me a reason to sway.[/QUOTE]

I met coach denardo and big Howard today, nice fellows.

I met coach denardo and big Howard today, nice fellows.

Fair enough Chris. When I heard him on the radio today, he stated that he needs to see all the teams before he gives a full report on what he sees from the league this year, which I completely respect.

But in that same vein, I think he was giving Michigan way too much credit about being able to be right back to the top, and did not/could not address what Penn State might look like when JoPa finally calls it a career. He also is a big backer of foregoing anything geographical in order to maintain "competitive balance". Thus, he is a big backer of splitting the "traditional powers" and throwing the other 8 teams around haphazardly with no rhyme or reason, and I am 100% against that scenario.

I'll watch the B10 network and see what he says, and (just like everyone else in the medias) I hope that he gives me something that I can't find while reading this or MV's blog.

Fair enough Chris. When I heard him on the radio today, he stated that he needs to see all the teams before he gives a full report on what he sees from the league this year, which I completely respect.

But in that same vein, I think he was giving Michigan way too much credit about being able to be right back to the top, and did not/could not address what Penn State might look like when JoPa finally calls it a career. He also is a big backer of foregoing anything geographical in order to maintain "competitive balance". Thus, he is a big backer of splitting the "traditional powers" and throwing the other 8 teams around haphazardly with no rhyme or reason, and I am 100% against that scenario.

I'll watch the B10 network and see what he says, and (just like everyone else in the medias) I hope that he gives me something that I can't find while reading this or MV's blog.

My bad, I wasn't disagreeing with you. I was just stating (ok a little bragging) that I had an opportunity to meet them.

I also agree with your Michigan assessment.

Top Bottom