Congrats to the Gophers!!

The Truth

Reaction score
What an amazing game and amazing effort from your players. Just brilliant down the stretch overcoming a lot of adversity. My hats off to you tonight.

And I hope somewhere Kirk Penny is crying.

Thanks Truth!!!

It was fun discussing the game with you tonight!!!:D

Thanks Truth!!!

It was fun discussing the game with you tonight!!!:D

You as well. I was hoping to get up to Minnesota this year and catch a game in your historic arena but a conference that was scheduled up there was cancelled so hopefully I can get to it next year.

Again, great game tonight. I hope to see you guy's make the tournament.

Yes, thanks Truth. And with the youth of this team, a lot of credit goes to coaching decisions down the stretch (and beyond!)

My wife is 8.95 months pregnant and doesn't quite understand my excitement. I'll just have to try to get this excited in a couple of hours/days for her/us/baby!!!

Great game all around.

Yes, thanks Truth. And with the youth of this team, a lot of credit goes to coaching decisions down the stretch (and beyond!)

I wasn't able to "see" the game but from what I understand Bo Ryan had no answer for Minnesota's pressure. To those who watched: What kind of press was it? A 2-2-1 Zone press or something else? I know he's never been a big fan of the 1-2-1-1 Matchup that Pitino used to use to great effect but this basketball junkie is curious. Bo Ryan's teams (as fundamentally sound as they usually are) have had a great deal of problems with full court pressure.

Truth,

Now wouldn't be the best time, unless you want to freeze your face off (It's a little cold around here right now :()

But here's hoping to seeing you in the Cities and at a Gopher game really soon!!!:)

My wife is 8.95 months pregnant and doesn't quite understand my excitement. I'll just have to try to get this excited in a couple of hours/days for her/us/baby!!!

Great game all around.

Hey good luck! I think I have a name for the baby: Orlando.

BarnBoy...tell her there are female fans out here who are also 8+ months pregnant and are still very excited about this win, even though it is "just a game"!!!! :eek:)

Truth,

Now wouldn't be the best time, unless you want to freeze your face off (It's a little cold around here right now :()

But here's hoping to seeing you in the Cities and at a Gopher game really soon!!!:)

I know this is going to sound ridiculous but they've cancelled school here because of the cold. It's going to be in single digits. No snow or inclement weather...just the cold. I have no problem with the cold but I'd like a little snow with it.

Definitely want to get to a game in The Barn. I've always thought it's one of those grand old places that maybe doesn't get the publicity nationally but it has character and history. I've had the good fortune of watching a ballgame in the Rose Bowl, Wrigley Field and a few other places that have the kind of history and character the Barn does.

Great game all around.

Congratulations (almost). Tell her this isn't anywhere near as good as having a baby, but she can probably relate to the joy of simply getting the weight off our shoulders (her abdomen) and not getting kicked in the stomach all the time.

Top Bottom