One thing we should all be excited about...

mplsbadger

Reaction score
The Gophers never beat Ohio State or Michigan in the dome. While we opened TCF last year, we have not fully opened it until everyone has played here.

Our first game against either of these two at TCF is against Ohio State on Saturday, October 30th, under the lights, on national TV.

Time to start a new trend.

The dome always favored the team with the best athletes and the most depth. Think about all the games we lost in the final quarter after being ahead most of the game. If we'd have stayed in Memorial, the outcomes of many of our games would have been different. I doubt all those last second kicks hail mary passes would have been on target in the Minnesota elements.

The dome always favored the team with the best athletes and the most depth. Think about all the games we lost in the final quarter after being ahead most of the game. If we'd have stayed in Memorial, the outcomes of many of our games would have been different. I doubt all those last second kicks hail mary passes would have been on target in the Minnesota elements.

It also assumes that everything that put the Gophers ahead in those games would also have remained the same.

Huh?

We can't use the dome as an excuse on why we lost. Mason never did a good job at getting the boys to finish the game strong. I know there were times here and there that we finished strong did but we had far to many blow games. The Masonites blamed it on talent, while others blamed it on Mason's coaching. It was probably a little of both.

Top Bottom