Booker Stanley

gopherguy05

Section 246 Row 4
Reaction score
One of our favorite Badger thugs is apparently getting a chance to finish his career with DIII powerhouse UW-Whitewater.

Got to love the UW system....

http://host.madison.com/sports/college/football/article_7f902bb0-7c1b-11df-82d5-001cc4c002e0.html

3384132-lg.jpg

Best comment ever on these boards were the Badger fans that insisted Booker Stanley was better than Lawrence Maroney.

Logical move

Extradition from Whitewater is very very complicated. This move makes sense

Why are the ELFS getting involved in Wisconsin domestic affairs?

All kidding aside, I can think of much worse places for a convicted criminal to be. Going to college and completing his education is far far far down on my list.:cool02:

The going back to school thing is fine....but letting a guy like this play after 5 years away....how badly do you really want to beat Mount Union....apparently pretty badly to let him be your starting running back. Next thing you know Lance Smith will be on the next bus to Oshkosh......

The going back to school thing is fine....but letting a guy like this play after 5 years away....how badly do you really want to beat Mount Union....apparently pretty badly to let him be your starting running back. Next thing you know Lance Smith will be on the next bus to Oshkosh......

Lance Smith is on scholarship and the starting tailback for Memphis. On a side note he suffered a broken leg the week before Kim.

Why are the ELFS getting involved in Wisconsin domestic affairs?

No one is buying cookies, what with the recession and all. They need supplemental income. The recession has been hard on the Keeblers too.

Lance Smith is on scholarship and the starting tailback for Memphis. On a side note he suffered a broken leg the week before Kim.

Sounds like a perfect reason to get released from scholarship and go star for a team in the WIAC to me...

Top Bottom