Coleman vs. Hollins ?????

thiscouldbouryr

Reaction score
We have a kid that we've offered who is one of the top 65 players in the country. Now there are reports that were on another gd from Memphis. whats the deal? jgopher if tubby put the pressure on coleman could he get a commitment from him or is there something out there keeping him from signing this young man. Same with Moats. in two years we are going to be pretty thin up front and possibly even next year, who knows. those two kids along with a solid pt gd would make my year. jgopher, tell us your thoughts on this situation and why aren't we closing down the boarder.

Is Joe now ranked in ESPN Top150? Last time I looked I didn't think he was... This #65 ranking is for the 2011 class only right?

It's not Coleman vs. Hollins. You don't recruit 1 player for 1 spot. We're also actively recruiting after Tharpe, Ogelsby, Brogdon, and Barron who are all Guards also.

This is what you have to do, recruit multiple guys, we cannot just bank on Joe coming to Minnesota. And like OnTheRise said, if we don't get Tharpe or Oglesby, Hollins would be a very nice PG/SG combo guy to add.

Top Bottom