I heard the advertisement

auric@heart

Reaction score
And here is the link.
http://www.goallineclub.com/media/documents/Goal%20Line%20Club%20Invite.pdf

And I take my hat off to Goal Line Club and all they do.

The only thing they didn't do well was having Dave Lee do the spot. Unforgiveable. Anyone, Mike Grimm, John Hines, Michel Tafoya would have had me listen to the whole ad. All I really heard was The Gopher Kickoff Luncheon in that affected excited voice, I uttered a discouraging word and ..... punched the dial.
Got home and looked it up.

Please Goal line club, don't do that to me. Its cruel to have my team even associated with Dave Lee. But to have him annouce one of my most favorite events, and probably MC the event. You cannot expect me to be there.

Like their mission... totally disappointed with the brochure you linked to.
Did some high school kid make it with Word Art?

Really guys? You are ripping the GLC because of the emcee they chose and the quality of the PDF? Really?!

You do realize that the GLC is a volunteer group that gives their time and money out of their passion for the Gopher football program. I'm sure they would be more than happy to have your time as a volunteer emcee and graphic designer, so hopefully someone from the GLC can provide an e-mail contact for you two to offer your time.

GLC, keep up the great work. It's important that we have an active and growing booster group.

Go Gophers!!

The flyer needs a picture of a puppy. That will surely get people's attention.

Top Bottom