Unfair the Gophers don't play Michigan again

AhliBobwa

Reaction score
Last year Michigan finished tied for last in the Big Ten and had arguably the worst D in the league. This year, their best two Defensive players are gone to the NFL, and they have now lost their 4th CB in 6 months http://detroit.sbnation.com/2010/8/17/1628521/troy-woolfolk-injury-michigan-football

At this point I'm predicting Michigan to lose to Indiana's Pistol attack.

How unfair is it that the Gophers don't get to play for the jug this year?

Good thing they are going to split the "traditional powers" so it's not so overloaded.

You know we lost to a brutal Michigan team in 2008, right? That's what's unfair.

You know we lost to a brutal Michigan team in 2008, right? That's what's unfair.

Oh yeah. Brewster is 0-2 versus Michigan, Mason 1-8, Wacker 0-4, Gutey 1-4, the Weasel 0-2 (combined score of 79-14), Salem 0-5 and Stoll 1-5. Even Warmath was only 7-11 against those guys.

But I have to admit, I'd like to see the Gophers get another crack at Rich Rod's Wolverines and this might be the last year that could happen.

Mason was 1-7 against Michigan, 4-4 against Penn State, 4-6 against Iowa and 2-6 against the Badgers. 11- 23 in total. The current coach is at 0-9 in those rivalry games. Thus, if he wins the next four he will be at a "very Mason like" 4-9.

Christ Jesus...another effing Mason v. Brewster debate?!

It's not as if Mason was king of the effing world at any point in his tenure. He had a couple of decent seasons, but, by and large, was pretty average. We're pretty average right now. Are we going to get better? I don't know and neither do you. But pining for the days of Mason is something that I will never, ever understand.

I can't decide...

Mason was 1-7 against Michigan, 4-4 against Penn State, 4-6 against Iowa and 2-6 against the Badgers. 11- 23 in total. The current coach is at 0-9 in those rivalry games. Thus, if he wins the next four he will be at a "very Mason like" 4-9.

Are you Wren or Glen?

Michigan fans are probably saying it's unfair they don't get to play Minnesota this year. How many times have the Gophs beat Michigan in the last 30-40 years?

I'm sure Michigan fans are thinking it's unfair that they are not playing us. Brewster fans are becoming a lot like the Masonites. The Masonites would cry when we missed an easy team on the Big Ten schedule. Yet they failed to mention in the year that Mase went 10-3 the Gophers played one of the easiest schedules in the nation. Brewster has had a pretty easy schedule the first two years he coached here also. Great teams do care who is on their schedule. They just go out and win.

Mason never had a great team and Brewster looks far away from that possibility also. Maybe next year Mike Hohensee will be coaching our beloved Gopher football team.

You look like syphilis.

Thanks for adding nothing, as usual. Turn the page.

The Masonites would cry when we missed an easy team on the Big Ten schedule.

El Toro Poopoo. What teams wouldn't prefer to face the easier teams in their conference schedule.

Maybe next year Mike Hohensee will be coaching our beloved Gopher football team.

Is this just a running joke?

Top Bottom