Trevor M is gonna be a gopher!

Berget13

Reaction score
Its Offical! Trevor M is gonna be a gopher!

He just updated his facebook status

"It was tought but I guess if brett favre can come back for another year I can give gopher nation 2 years they won't forget! Let's go boys!!"

*might not be exact quote, but I'm reciting it from memory going from my facebook on my blackberry to here on my bb.

Awesome, glad he made the right decision! Go gophers!

ha for sure "like" that...great day for Minnesota sports, Favre, Trev, and Thome

Great to see it finally from him and Tubby.

We're gonna be tough this year. :pig::pig::pig:

DNP in 2009-10 season. Now he WILL be a Gopher in 2010-11.

He didn't play last year? Gee, thanks "Stalker of Tubby" for clearing that up for me.

He was still on scholarship and on the bench during most games. Does that not make him a Gopher?

I believe he was released from his scholarship, and allowed to explore other options. How is that never leaving?

If he was released from his scholarship how does that allow him to travel to Canada with the team?

He didn't play last year? Gee, thanks "Stalker of Tubby" for clearing that up for me.

He was still on scholarship and on the bench during most games. Does that not make him a Gopher?

You are one dense individual. It's not that hard of a concept to grasp.

His past (and present) status is completely irrelevant to whether or not he is "gonna be a gopher".

How are you not getting this?

His past (and present) status is completely irrelevant to whether or not he is "gonna be a gopher".

How are you not getting this?

Dont worry, its just positive news for the Gophers. Art doesn't know how to react to news like that or be positive for that matter.

Where's Mother Vandelay when we need her to clear it up for him?

Sorry let's pretend the title is "Trevor M is going to STAY a gopher" happy?

Whenwill everyone just stop responding to Art? its the only way to get him to shut up. Rule #1: DO NOT FEED THE TROLL

As long as he is going to be a gopher for a while, can someone on this board spell out his last name 'phonetically' with dashes between syllables? I am out state, and I have yet to have ever heard his name on national tv, or hear his name from anyone else who really knows him. I am embarrassed talking to people that I have no idea how to pronounce his last name.

I realize that we all will hear his name a lot on tv soon enough this fall, but it would be nice to know now...

As long as he is going to be a gopher for a while, can someone on this board spell out his last name 'phonetically' with dashes between syllables? I am out state, and I have yet to have ever heard his name on national tv, or hear his name from anyone else who really knows him. I am embarrassed talking to people that I have no idea how to pronounce his last name.

I realize that we all will hear his name a lot on tv soon enough this fall, but it would be nice to know now...

I don't know how to spell phonetically properly.. but, let me see if this helps: "em-BOCK-way"

m-bahk-way might be the more phonetically 'correct' way to put it on paper.. but, I say both BOCK and BAHK the same way.. and M and EM.. the same way.. now I am wondering if there is a 'phonetic "spellers" guide' that exists... with generally accepted ways to 'spell' how things 'sound'.

Thanks that helps!

Now how will Chris Berman say his name the first time....

Sort of funny in the video, the guy standing a foot away from him hearing him say his own name can't even repeat it right.

Maybe I heard it wrong, but I heard from Trevor himself in that video say ooo-like 'who' without the wh: ooommm-bach-wee, if I am doing that phonetically correctly, pronounced with the most emphasis on the middle syllable.

Maybe I heard it wrong, but I heard from Trevor himself in that video say ooo-like 'who' without the wh: ooommm-bach-wee, if I am doing that phonetically correctly, pronounced with the most emphasis on the middle syllable.

Of course, if you pronounce his last name as he suggests in that video, you may be the only person not named Mbakwe that pronounces it that way.

I think Sid offers several variations that you may want to consider as well.

Exactly. I couldn't resist for a while but all he wants is for people to talk to him. He's like a little kid who pisses everyone off just to receive attention. We shouldn't reward him.

Whenwill everyone just stop responding to Art? its the only way to get him to shut up. Rule #1: DO NOT FEED THE TROLL

Top Bottom