FanFest/Scrimmage

SMU GOPHS FAN

Reaction score
Who will all be going to Saturday's festivities? I wouldn't miss it.

I went last year and really enjoyed it. A lot of that excitement was over the stadium but I enjoyed the event too. I am bummed because I will miss it this year... entertaining friends at the cabin on plans that were made long before the fanfest was announced.

I wouldn't miss it unless a tornado was on the radar. Planning to check out my new season tix locale in Section 117, Row 32.

GO GOPHERS!:clap:

Who will all be going to Saturday's festivities? I wouldn't miss it.

I will, and I'm forcing 3 of my friends who really don’t follow the program to come and check out the Bank...... Keep spreading the gospel people!

Will folks be tailgating?

I will, and I'm forcing 3 of my friends who really don’t follow the program to come and check out the Bank...... Keep spreading the gospel people!

Will folks be tailgating?

I would go, but Thunderlips has told me repeatedly how I have an elementary-level grasp of football, so I probably wouldn't even understand what was going on in front of me. Offsides? Did he enter the attacking zone before the defender? I'm confused...

(Plus, I'll be out of town.)

Am going with my 16 month old, who plans on giving his verbal committment to Brewster afterwards on the field as a member of the recuriting class of 2027.

Am going with my 16 month old, who plans on giving his verbal committment to Brewster afterwards on the field as a member of the recuriting class of 2027.

Why did you wait so long? Isn't a prenatal committment good enough for you?

I will try to go. I took my three year old daughter to the Spring game. She didn't understand a lot of what she was looking at, but she loved to see Goldy.

Goldy is popular

Why did you wait so long? Isn't a prenatal committment good enough for you?

I will try to go. I took my three year old daughter to the Spring game. She didn't understand a lot of what she was looking at, but she loved to see Goldy.

...With chicks of all ages.

I would go, but Thunderlips has told me repeatedly how I have an elementary-level grasp of football, so I probably wouldn't even understand what was going on in front of me. Offsides? Did he enter the attacking zone before the defender? I'm confused...

(Plus, I'll be out of town.)

My bad, what was I thinking?! !?

How could I question the football knowledge of someone who believes that “all safeties do is cover for other people’s mistakes” and “safeties are the normally worst players on a defense”?!

My bad, I shouldn’t have ever questioned such a Buddy Ryan like defensive mind!

PS, where ya headed this weekend, speaking at a Nick Saban defensive coaches clinic?

There's a chance of thunderstorms today, but tommorrow should be sunny, no rain.

Someone in an Easter Bunny suit? That makes my daughter hide. But Goldy, she's all over him, following him all over the place. Of course, her official first toy was a stuffed Goldy Gopher...

tailgate

Bringing the grill and two non-alumni, non-ticket holders. Should be a beautiful day for some football!

I'll be there. Planning to tailgate too weather-permitting

Will also be there with beer, bags and the giant Jenga in tow.

Yeah, looking forward to it. Do you think Gold Country will have any 2010 media guides for sale?

The media guides have been available for $15 for some (?) time. They are much smaller now. I think that is an NCAA rule now. They had become a test of money and power at some schools.

The media guides have been available for $15 for some (?) time. They are much smaller now. I think that is an NCAA rule now. They had become a test of money and power at some schools.

But where can you buy them? I called Gold Country and they were very nice but they don't have them. In the past I think they had some kind of offer thru the Goal Line Club and/or with the Season Ticket Package.

Top Bottom