Tinsley enters plea on misdemeanors

He should feel blessed, that coulda gone much worse, and hopefully he'll quit acting a fool.

I'm very dissatisfied that police were able to catch him on foot.

He should face lifetime ridicule as part of his plea.

I guess the strib was wrong about him being charged with a felony.

Let's hope he's learned his lesson.

Way to represent the U and the football prgram Gary :cool02:

I'm sure we'll have a follow up story/interview where it says he's such an upstanding young man with nothing but class and high character.

Hopefully he leaves to 2X4 at home from now on :cool02:

Attachments

• hacksaw.jpg
    hacksaw.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 5

I'm sure we'll have a follow up story/interview where it says he's such an upstanding young man with nothing but class and high character.

The alleged 2X4.

Adrian Clayborn got out of a car and punched a cab driver just because he honked his horn. Way to represent UI, Adrian.

So much for moving on.

Thanks Art.

I was told a while back, there is not one Afro-american police patrol officer on the University police department. Not to try to say this would not happen the same way it did if the officers involved were Afro-american but the subject made me think of what I was told. If this is true, why are there no Afro- american officers on the force?

Since he's listed as the starting MLB it's probably a good thing this is behind him. If they make him sit out a game, let's hope it's the second one.

I was told a while back, there is not one Afro-american police patrol officer on the University police department. Not to try to say this would not happen the same way it did if the officers involved were Afro-american but the subject made me think of what I was told. If this is true, why are there no Afro- american officers on the force?

Maybe because afro's aren't an acceptable hair style for a cop?

Time to move on. Judge him for the future, can't change the past.

This is not a race issue. Let it go.

Didn't Tinsley already get punished for this by the program?

Not that I'm saying he shouldn't have faced criminal charges--- but last year when the whole incident went down, Brewster suspended him, right?

Or am I way off target in my memory?

"This is not a race issue. Let it go." Never had a hold of it.

Top Bottom