Its Up, and Its Good!

auric@heart

Reaction score
The FBT depth chart is up. http://www.fringebowlteamblog.com/ He has Olson at Left Tackle with Michel backing him up. While Wills starts at Right Tackle and Alford backs him up. My hope is Michel is the first off the bench.

MV draws a blank on Hoese's backup, Ed Cotton?

One note if we run the ball from the I with Hoese and a tightend, playing time at wide reciever will short. I would imagine McKnight and Stoudemire start.

I think he's jumping the gun a bit. No doubt we're headed the way he's got it, but I believe freshmen are going to have to win their starting spots in real games with exception of injury or disciplinary action.

On the defensive side is still have reservations about Collado. Too small, too slow, and no vertical. I would think someone can provide what we need. A corner who can play bump and run man. A player who can play up and still cover deep. A player with ball skill, able to play the ball in the air. A player who has the attitude that once it leaves the QB hand it is his. A player at the very least comparable to Carter.

Top Bottom