Estan Tyler

It doesn't seem that the Gophers are that high on Tyler. He had just an OK summer and even Northern Iowa, his first offer, is looking at other point guards. He might be wise to wait and have another great season for Johnson and see what opens up in the spring. Naadir Tharpe is the #1 point guard recruit.

chris, do you know how high on the gophs tharpe is? I would love to have him, his other offers dont seem that great compared to minny but that might be the maroon kool aid im drinking.

I think we'd be very fortunate to get him. His offers might not look great because he reopened his recruitment. It also appears that not all the sites are updated on his offers, depending where you're looking.

chris, do you know how high on the gophs tharpe is? I would love to have him, his other offers dont seem that great compared to minny but that might be the maroon kool aid im drinking.

Naadir Tharpe

I like Naadir as a player and as a kid. When I ran into this summer at Vegas and Phoenix, he always had a smile and a hello to greet me. I think that he is the top point guard available. He is more of a true playmaker than a Barron or Boatright.

Chris Monter

Sounds like he would be a great addition to the program. Any idea what are chances are? Thanks

I like Naadir as a player and as a kid. When I ran into this summer at Vegas and Phoenix, he always had a smile and a hello to greet me. I think that he is the top point guard available. He is more of a true playmaker than a Barron or Boatright.

Chris Monter

Top Bottom