Adding 9th Big Ten game

station19

Reaction score
How about adding a mid season Big 10 all star game with the following stipulations.

1) To be hosted by the team with the newest stadium. Must start at 11 AM.
2) Winnig division will host championship game.
3) Must have at least 4 players from each team.
4) 11 players on offense and 9 players on defense (can't have any decent defense).
5) Quarterbacks can only play 4 series of downs.
6) The day before the game have a Long Punt contest and charge admission. (even more tv money)
7) If after 4 quarters the score is tied,and you are out of quarterbacks, the game ends.;)

How about adding a mid season Big 10 all star game with the following stipulations.

4) 11 players on offense and 9 players on defense (can't have any decent defense).
6) The day before the game have a Long Punt contest and charge admission. (even more tv money)
7) If after 4 quarters the score is tied,and you are out of quarterbacks, the game ends.;)

Are you drunk, again?

This is not at all what I was expecting when I clicked this thread hahaha

Is Bud Selig the new B10 Commissioner?

[QUOTE 11 players on offense and 9 players on defense (can't have any decent defense).QUOTE]

I think Station 19 is really Glen Mason

[QUOTE 11 players on offense and 9 players on defense (can't have any decent defense).QUOTE]

I think Station 19 is really Glen Mason

The whole time Mason was our coach, did no one tell him we could play 11 guys on defense? Dang, too bad.

Top Bottom