When will we land our first recruit in 2011

Go Gophs eh?

Reaction score
Wisconsin and mich state are already done, so when will we get our first? and who will it be? Lastly we are in the top 5 of many top 100 players in 2012, anyone know anything about where we stand with them? ex: A.J. Hammons, Patterson, Lomomba, Paige? add Hawkins, Bowers.. Lets make something happen here Tubbster

Wisconsin and mich state are already done, so when will we get our first? and who will it be? Lastly we are in the top 5 of many top 100 players in 2012, anyone know anything about where we stand with them? ex: A.J. Hammons, Patterson, Lomomba, Paige? add Hawkins, Bowers.. Lets make something happen here Tubbster

Tubby recruited the 2008 class entirely in the fall. He got the 2009 class in the summer and fall. He got the 2010 class last fall and this spring and summer.

I'd expect 2 or 3 fall commitments in 2011 class.

Hollins

Don't know if he'll be the first, but Andre Hollins will commit to Minnesota. Just a hunch.

Don't know if he'll be the first, but Austin Hollins will commit to Minnesota. Just a hunch.

let the confusion begin! Austin is already a gopher, we are now recruiting Andre Hollins, both from Memphis but no relation.

to be honest, Oglesby is great and all, but id rather have hollins, 1. for fan appeal, two guys from memphis named a. hollins but not brothers 2. hes real frickin good, and he can play point gaurd

to be honest, Oglesby is great and all, but id rather have hollins, 1. for fan appeal, two guys from memphis named a. hollins but not brothers 2. hes real frickin good, and he can play point gaurd

Oglesby is a 6-foot-5 combo guard. He has a well-rounded game, scoring and passing, and can play the point when required. I like both but I would agree I'd prefer Hollins if we actually were able to chose one of them.

Last 3 Years

First to commit in 2008 class was Paul Carter on 8/22/2007. Last was Devoe Joseph on 11/21/2007. That excludes Nate Garth, who committed much earlier in 2007 but de-committed and wound up at New Mexico instead.

First in 2009 class was Royce White on 4/23/2008. Last was Trevor Mbakwe on 10/23/2008.

First in 2010 class was Elliott Eliason on 9/17/2009. Last was Chip Armelin on 8/6/2010.

Dates per Rivals database. Some may be off by day or two.

Top Bottom